$ $ $
51 Peel St
- Quite good. Sizzling tofu bursting with flavor, super spicy, veggie egg rolls very tasty if a bit greasy. Never had a bad dish here. A go-to thai in soho, even if the service is slow.
- Chicken satay and a glass of wine during happy hour from six on. Very nice place to spend your evening
- Don't forget to ask waiter about buy 3 get 1 free lunch set
- Really nice Thai food , loved the soft shell crab , chillie tofu
- This Thai-tapas venture offers a cool, casual and unpretentious space. Find out our final verdict in our review online...