- Great food, good value, good service, almost always a free table, what else can I ask for, I like this place a lot!
- Fantastic yummy Persian food in big portions- we love this place and will be back soon
- Chicken in walnut and pomegranate sauce is amazing
- Amazing Persian food, good place for 10 people group. Best choice is the combination of the nearest gallery of contemporary art and these restaurant.
- Great portions, really tasty
- The best hummus!
- Overrated! The lamb was tough and bland. Starters were also flavourless.
- Very good Persian food, specially for the price. Go for the "kabab", choose rice with it and ask for salad too.
- The herb souffl in the warm starters menu is brilliant, light and delicious but does not look like a souffl and looks more like a pancake. Try it!
- Good food and nice atmosphere
- Lamb and okra stew and sweet and sour chicken stew (walnut and pomegranate) - baklava is great!