3223 S McClintock Dr (at E Southern Ave)
Tempe, AZ 85282
- Add the pork belly topping!
- Nearby Toh Zan is better for curry and other Japanese dishes, but this is the best ramen spot in town. The broth could be a lot more flavorful, but the ingredients are excellent. Fresh noodles too.
- Pretty authentic ramen. Has MSG but probably the best ramen restaurant out of the options in the valley.
- A little of the spicy paste goes a LONG way. I love spicy food and it damn near blew my head off.
- The pork belly rocks!
- Such a cool, authentic, neat little place with friendly staff and amazing food!
- The super spicy ramen is great!
- The Pork Belly is so tasty!
- Takoyaki! Takowasa! Eat some octopus!
- Best ramen in Tempe, easy
- I like to order Tonkotsu with rich soup, or spicy miso with garlic oil