Tak Kee Chiu Chow Restaurant (德記潮州菜館)
3 Belcher's St
- The portion is big. The place is very crowded where you need to wait even if you booked. The dishes are neat
- The oyster pancake, duck, goose, goose intestines, goose liver. Food is great here and good prices.
- Free wifi available at the restaurant
- Really good Chiu Chow food at great value. Be sure to order the prawn balls and the oyster omelette. The duck and preserved lemon soup was lovely too
- Seafood platter
- Excellent seafood, across the road from new MTR station to be opened 28 Dec 2014, HK University (Belcher Garden exit)
- Wouldn't exactly recommend it.
- Great place for fish with soy dip!
- my favourite!