Albany, NY 12206
- Sticky rice balls dessert is really unique and filled with a peanut butter type sauce. I suggest it
- Great prices. Great noodles (homemade?). Good service. Limited vegetarian options. Could use longer chopsticks. I've been waiting a long time for a place like this in the region. Comfort food.
- I come here for the dumplings and the service. The servers are always happy to help out and ensure that you enjoy your meal to the fullest. Make sure to try the soup dumplings.
- Authentic food which was surprising given location, and that's coming from a Taiwanese person. Standouts include beef noodle soup, spicy wontons, and fried pork chop.
- I always get the house style noodles
- The best Chinese food in Albany. Hands down.
- Super fast, super cheap and super legit. The wonton noodle soup is always deeply satisfying. Make sure to ask for some chili oil on the side.
- Awesome dumplings! They hve the option of getting their house made noodles, so get it! You won't regret it! You get soup in a bowl as big as your head for $6.50!
- Amazing big cups of tea. Awesome spicy sauce to put in your soup if you ask for it. That's some big delicious bowl of soup!!
- Omg this is some of the best dim sum I've ever had. And the waiters are super nice and knowledgeable. It was a pleasant surprise to find this place on our road trip!
- Get the pig feet!
- They've got a little parking lot and the food is quick fresh and authentic! Yum!
- Get the Stewed Beef Chuck noodle soup (#24) and add spicy sauce. Add a side of Tiny Pork Buns and you'll be eating like a real Chinese person!
- Very inexpensive, quiet, and knowledgeable staff. GREAT FOOD at a GREAT PRICE.