Tairyo Japanese Restaurant
广州, 广东 510230
+86 20 8559 8937
- go, but BRIBE the staff by putting 25RMB on the table and saying IF you bring me all what I order, this is for YOU
- Had a nice dining time there with 5 Australian guys there during a business trip. You have to order 150% de dishes for being served 100%.
- All you can eat for just 168rmb - including a couple drinks!
- Mongollian beef = lamb !!
- Stay away...
- wi-fi password: 85598937
- Avoid at all costs!
- When we made an order of Sukiyaki, Shabu Shabu was served instead and the service staff insisted that It was Sukiyaki with a clear and salty soup base. They obviously had no heart in what they did.
- The chicken wings were smaller than an average adult's thumb. They didn't know the difference between Shabu Shabu and Sukiyaki.
- Service staff do not take buffet orders seriously and cut corners. What gets served always has a huge discrepancy from the original order.
- This 'Japanese' restaurant will no doubt make Japanese gourmet aficionados turn in their stomach. Service staff are sloppy with mediocre attitudes. The hygiene levels leave a lot to be desired.
- Warning: Stay away from the Sukiyaki...