Tacos San Buena
- Get the carnitas in any way, shape or form, or else you're a jerk.
- Open your mind and try the lengua.
- All you should know: Fridays - Fish Tacos.
- Super pastor -- Yum!
- Keep it simple, and go with carnitas. If it's Friday though, make sure you try the fish tacos!
- Carnitas Tacos FTW!
- get the carnitas!!!!!
- Any and all tacos are fantastic here. No cheese or other accoutrements necessary. 2-3 tacos should fill you right up.
- enjoy fish tacos on all meatless Fridays
- Tacos were excellent. $3 each. Get 3 for a full meal. Try a different meat each time. Carnitas rules!
- If youre craving some authentic cantina-style Mexican food, walk down to the truck and get a meat and bean burrito. No hassle, no frills, perfect!
- Friday's they have fish tacos. These are hands down, the best fish tacos I've ever had!!! The service is always friendly and the food is awesome!
- Try the carne asada burrito for a delicious savory splurge!
- Friday fish tacos
- The horchata is awesome.
- Don't miss out on the chorizo Monday's
- Skip the "carne asada," get al pastor or carnitas. Lengua available but not very tasty!
- Carnitas! Get anything with Carnitas - tacos, burritos, whatever. So good!
- Two words: Al Pastor.
- They serve fish tacos on Fridays (only). They are awesome!