Tacos Por Favor
- I always order 2 carne asada hard shell tacos & that's me being super hungry & its super filling...red hot sauce all the way, spicy!
- Hard shell is twice the food of a soft taco!
- Vegetarians - get the potato breakfast burrito, it's served all day too.
- Good neighborhood taco joint. My favorite was the hard shell taco with carnitas, but the al pastor was tasty as well.
- Their chicken enchiladas are so good! Yummy
- Fave: hard tacos
- Hard shell tacos are actually really good.
- Carnitas quesadilla is fantastic! Tacos are excellent too.
- Really liked the halibut taco. Free chips, too!
- The mulitas are excellent. You can't go wrong.
- Al pastor taco plate is my go to order, and 2 tacos is usually too much food but I go for it anyway. Love their salsas-green is my favorite.
- Surprisingly good!
- Mulitas are excellent
- The best breakfast burritos I have found on the Westside. I get the jalapeo with bacon.
- The potatoes are amazing!
- Best hard shell taco I've ever had
- Carne asada taco
- Their homemade chicken soup could end wars.
- The hard tacos have the crispiest shell you'll ever have. So good.
- Chimichangas are the bomb.com!