Tacos El Idolo
Food Truck, Mexican, Tacos
250 W 14th St (8th Ave)
New York, NY 10011
- Phenomenal food...good price. #nuffsaid
- Take it from a Mexican...these trucks are the most legit when it comes to Mexican food in the City...
- carnitas & bisteca tacos
- Torta chorizo, nachos enchilada, lengua Taco... Don't forget a horchata
- Get the lengua on anything, really.
- Tacos arabes rock hard (pork and hot sauce on flour tortilla)!!! Afterwards, follow up with cold beer at Ipanema across the street.
- Watch out, the green stuff is rippin hot
- Be a REAL Mexican...try the tripitas!
- Dirty street tacos r amazing. Try it with asada.
- Get the tostada!!! Yumm-ness
- Such fire tortas. Especially after a night drinking.
- My favorite Mexican food in the city. Very authentic. Get a gordita
- Don't let the ratty looking truck fool you, the food is incredible and affordable. But the tamales sell super quick so go early!!
- The tostadas are awesome. Haven't been in the city for almost 2 years and I still remember them.
- Carnitas is the shit. Especially when you get them fatty bits. That's called flavor!
- Might be the best ear tacos in the city.
- Best Mexican food in NYC by far!
- Try the carnitas and the tinga tacos.
- Best chicken tonga on the east coast
- Best tacos I've had in NYC so far. Split the one taco in two tacos since you get two tortillas :)