- Tuna, carnitas and al pastor tacos and chilaquiles
- Everything is amazing!
- Food is decent, a little overpriced. Cool atmosphere.
- Expensive for what it is. Ceviche was good but guacamole chips bang average. Stupid iPad ordering gimmick and service that won't leave you alone
- - . -.
- Excelente lugar , la atencin buensima, la comida te llega en menos de un minuto con cronmetro. Sper autentico Mexicano
- All the Mexican food
- Octupus taco, carnitas, chilaquiles and everything
- 2 reg margaritas, 1 cat food sized bowl of octopus ceviche, tip automatically included = $47
- Realllyyy good drinks and the shrimp taco is amazing!
- Nuevo concepto, gil y la mayora de los platos muy buenos.
- Tacos, drinks, and desserts. Everything is good. Wish they had more side plate options. A bit pricey but worth it for the experience.
- Melhor arroz doce que j comi
- Ceviche trio, cochinito pibil tacos, guacamole with chips and their classic margarita.
- The Chicharrones presentation was one to remember. I wish I could have remembered the names of the menu items, but service and overall flavors were worth the price of admission here. Id recommend.!
- Adorei tudo: ambiente, servio, tacos (o de camaro em um copinho sensa!), margarita... tima experincia, voltaria pra provar itens diferentes.
- Good place to eat with friends. Shrimp taco is really good.
- Muy buen sabor
- El volcano is amazing
- Tacos very good. Chilaquiles amd service very very bad.