- I heart the Bevo Burrito breakfast taco!
- Get the taco shack breakfast taco
- This Allandale native will prefer TS over Tacodeli anytime.
- Taco shack has limited hours but the BEST crunchy tacos you can find. They are freshly made and very flavorful. Never soggy or stale, like Tacobell. The sauce that comes with is great too.
- My favorite is the Burnet burrito with sausage added. They are a good size so one fills me up. Unless a friend cant finish theirs and I will eat that too.
- I love that this place has a drive thru. The quesadillas were awesome and made to order. I hear their tortilla soup is also delicious from my co-workers
- When you need crispy tacos, come here.
- Had the enchiladas. One beef, one cheese, divine!
- I can eat their bean and cheese tacos for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Yummy!
- Good enchiladas
- This is one of the few taco shacks that offer black beans!! Get them in your bfast taco! Yumm!
- Tacodeli is now open down the block. Go there instead.
- Now open on Sunday!
- Ask for you breakfast taco on corn tortillas instead of flour.