1937 Cornwall Ave (Walnut)
- Chicken burrito's are awesome. Go for spicy!
- Two taco shells, double wrap because they are so big! Split them in half and instead of 2 big you've for 4 manageable delish tacos!
- Owner/operators are super nice and friendly and the burritos are the best I've found in Van.
- The steak burritos are superb. Don't get the fish tacos. The amazing flavors of all the veggies, pico de gallo and etc overpowers the fish.
- Not the best tacos in Kits anymore, not even good tacos. Since they are also a Vera's franchise, better focus on burguers...
- Best fish tacos
- Try the taco salad or the fish tacos for a healthy and filling lunch. They are super friendly and everything is made to order! #tacoheaven
- Friendly staff and fresh tacos - perfect combo
- IMO, the best tacos and burritos in Vancouver, and not only that, but they have The Globe in-house for you to read! Stop in and say hi to Mike, he'll tell you all about his vintage posters.
- Order the Chicken Soft Tacos - so fresh and tasty
- Best burritos in Vancouver, get the chips & guac on the side, perfect match
- Don't go here unless you like crushing disappointment and lack of salsa on your take-out burrito bowl.