7840 E Colfax Ave (Trenton)
Denver, CO 80220
11:00am - 1:30am
- Tacos are sooo good here! Especially when your drunk or after smoking the green herb ;)
- Great tacos al pastor, roasted on the outdoor spit. Only $0.99/each.
- Best Tacos :)
- The BEST breakfast Burittos in town
- If you like greasy grills, breakfast meats, eggs, potatoes and salsas - you gotta try their breakfast burrito!
- Carne asada tacos and smothered burritos. We eat here at least once a week!
- This is the best Mexican food in Denver.
- Late night Mexican food spot.. I love it!
- All the tacos are banging!
- 99 cent tacos and horchata that just might change your life, my faves are langua & al pastor, ridic good.
- The Best Breakfast Burritos in Town.
- if you are ever around the area it is a must stop and try, the price is right and the food is even more wonderful.
- Best mexican food in Denver. This comes from a Californian, where mexican food is a staple.
- Breakfast Burritos.
- I've tried a lot of tacos in the metro area, and these are easily the best I've had, and at the best price. Chorizo is a personal favorite here and at the other locations. And the dude outside rules.
- Order the Tripas crispy, they are great. For those who don't know Tripas are intestines.
- Never coming back fuck this place
- This place is filthy and disgusting.