Taco de Paco
Tacos, Food Truck
- "It's a gourmet fusion taco truck that seems to take anything that is an amazing dish in itself, adds a Cajun spin onto it, and makes a taco out of it." - Reagan Harris
- Get the steak tacos with grilled onions & green peppers, pico, guacamole and sour cream. Delish!
- Dat Foo Dat Foo Dat Foo!!!
- Finally caught up with the truck. The food is yummy and made fresh! Try the Miguel or the Juan burrito and get the meal.
- Get the chicken tacos!
- Dat Foo all the way. Or the special. Whatever it may be.
- Disappointed to report the tacos have very little meat or flavor....and flour tortillas. 3 for $10 or 2 for $7 at the Tin Roof Brewery local market pop up :-(
- Check out Taco De Paco as seen on Eat Street
- 2013 #Bestof225 Best Food Truck: The city's first food truck serving hot, grilled dishes is still the top fan favorite. This Tex-Mex-focused mobile eatery also has branched out with a breakfast menu.