The Taco Bar
Sanlitun South (Next To Home Plate)
- Definitely worth the trip! Good tacos al pastor (still need work though). Margarita solid and the GHETTO MICHELADA. F*cking Love it! Mexico esta en Beijing! ahuevo!
- I liked the pork and fish tacos here. Good quality but the service is pretty lacking. Always seems packed
- The funnel cake = awesome!
- The soft tacos are good, particularly the pork belly one.
- Meh, Pabst BR and pepper flakes. Ok tacos. Bearded hipster central
- Innovative Chinese-style tacos.
- It's all in the name, great taco place but usually very busy and doesn't accept reservations. Good brunch menu on the weekend too
- Fantastic place in Beijing with great food!
- Lengua tacos are v. good. Carnitas and pescado a little bit underseasoned, but still tasty. Esquitos probably needed a bit more crema!
- Very good kale salad but wait staff not professional at all-caught them grabbing and eating from customer food before serving.
- cool tacos!
- Charged me the extra drink the manager knocked out. she ACCUSED ME OF BEING DRUNK AND THAT PERHAPS I SHOULD LOOK BACK INTO MY MEMORY. SHE THREATENED ME TO BRING OUT SECURITY CAMERA. (i said bring it.)
- The absolute best Mexican (and perhaps casual dining) in the whole of Beijing! Great specials too
- Get a free taco with your beer or cocktail (Mon-Thu all day, Fri-Sun 5-7, I think)
- Their fish tacos and other tapas are so delicious here! Limited beer selection on tap though
- Carnitas grilled cheese is on point
- Sorprendentemente las salsas saben ricas. A place before the big party.
- Great cocktail and taco! Definitely will go back again. The best Mexican food I've ever tried in Beijing.
- Get a pitcher of Paloma.
- Buzzing atmosphere with tunes blaring. It's a great happy hour stop off as well as a one for a midnight nightcap with good food in mind.