$ $ $
1821 Cherokee St
St Louis, MO 63118
- While the full menu is ever-changing, daily offerings include lamb meatballs with blueberry-chipotle glaze, rye whisky smoked trout and Ozark forest mushroom "escargot". http://bit.ly/14YpH4P
- The meat-and-white-bean casserole, an homage to all things pork, delivers a scrumptious stewed cauldron of spice, smoke and tang. http://bit.ly/13b6EpB
- Definitely get the chricken and briscuits! Otherwise ya blew it dingus!
- Love the space. Get the corn fritters--so good!
- Slow service and food was just okay. I'd only come back for the drink selection, corn bread and maybe to try the corn fritters they were sold out of...
- Overpriced and bland food. Be careful the "Sundae Bar" dessert item doesn't include the ice cream!
- Table is No. 7 on our list of the best new restaurants of 2013.
- Every single dish we tried was too salty.
- Don't miss Table's Cauliflower Empanadas! These empanadas will seriously melt in your mouth. Seriously. http://bit.ly/1cp9WrR
- You must try Table's sweet corn fritters! Fritters stuffed with corn and ricotta, paired with maple syrup. Need we say more? http://bit.ly/1cp9WrR
- .@TableSTL was a fabulous venue for last night's event - amazing bites by Chef Cassy, gorgeous space, communal space for mixing , great service by Bob & creative gourmet drinks. Thanks for hosting us.
- Great place. Atmosphere, service, chef. Try the tastes, all great. And great mixologists too.
- Try the grilled beef short ribs a lorange. Smoked black tea gives it the heft of red wine; its citrus and floral notes provide contrast to the short ribs grill sear and natural essence. (Ian Froeb)
- Try Table's version of empanadas. Dreamy! Two soft, melt-in-your-mouth pockets are stuffed with cauliflower, hazelnuts and manchego. Though made for sharing, you may not want to! http://bit.ly/H0cDWn
- Drinks were top notch, food was a good portion to try everything, so that's what I did
- Great service! Each dish is so tasty, you will savor every bite.
- Awesome cocktails.