American, Ice Cream
#01-39, Junction 8 Shopping Centre (9 Bishan Pl)
- Lousy service here! Ice cream without a spoon!! Have to ask and ask till they fed up!
- Love their grilled sambal fish
- Service rather half-hearted.
- So.. if you use $40 worth of NS50 vouchers here, you can get a free Earthquake ice cream return voucher with NO minimum purchase. #worthit
- Refreshing creamy combo of strawberry and mango dessert just nice to complete our Mother's Day BBQ meal Glad that I managed to pre-order Mother's Day ice cream cake "Carnation Blush" 4 days before.
- Glad I managed to pre-order limited edition Mother's Day ice cream cake "Carnation Blush" at this outlet 4 days before actual day when their Thomson Plaza outlet & online order were already sold out.
- They had the Hello Kitty promo but only with one item available out of 4... overall still find their ice cream too sweet compare to HD.. BNJ... etc
- Go for the ice cream. The apple crumble well let's just say it doesn't crumble.
- Mac&cheese is my fav. Burgers and fried chicken is not bad.
- For Squid ink pasta lovers, this squid ink pasta isn't ur usual squid ink but more like Carbonara with squid ink pasta n crab meat. Overall still not too bad.
- Soft chilli crab is worth trying.
- Fun family dining
- Service was good today.
- Try the Victorian chicken; grilled chicken breast with an amazing sauce
- Nice Plain Vanilla Frozen Yoghurt!
- Friendly staff
- Love the black pepper seafood pasta
- The service here is below bar.