408 1st St E (East Spain Street)
Sonoma, CA 95476
- Very good vegan flavors
- Had the horchata ice cream. Incredible.
- PBJ ice cream
- Vegan ice cream options
- Orange cardamom is amazing! Vegan and gluten free delight.
- Basque chocolate chip
- Unappealing flavours rendered all the more so by the sky-high sugar concentrations.
- Coconut ice cream - with chocolate chunks and almonds, reminded me of a super creamy almond joy!
- Really good ice cream,gelato like. Cappuccino Crunch, yum!
- Milk shakes and ice creams
- Butter brickle and peanut butter explosion in a waffle cone
- The pumpkin pecan ice cream was very tasty - smooth and creamy!
- Really good ice cream - although the chunks of chocolate in the chocolate chip are too big