Sweet Kitchen & Bar
Desserts, Bar, Cocktail
4:00pm - 10:30pm
4:00pm - 10:30pm
4:00pm - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 1:00am
2:00pm - 1:00am
10:00am - 9:00pm
- The french doughnuts are to die for!!
- You have to come here for the desserts the cakes and donuts. Pastries are some of the best that you're going to find in central Massachusetts
- Check out Sweet as seen on Cupcake Wars
- Brian's the best bartender in Worcester!
- Creamscicle martinis and creme brulee sooooo good
- Sweet has great pastries and cakes to eat in or take out, but the secret is the bar in the back. This is a great place for a night cap to mellow out before heading home.
- If you have a sweet tooth, go here !
- The charcuterie and cheese board is tasty and good selection of spirits and beers on tap. Service is way inconsistent. Go for a drink at the bar but you can get good food with better service elsewhere
- Definitely get the dosants
- It's a great place for lunch or desert; I hang out here all the time with friends
- Best pastry shop in Shrewsbury Street by far!! Amazing service and deserts! Definitely coming back!
- Overpriced, pretty but average flavor cupcakes and raspberry turnovers pretending to be pop tarts at the bakery counter. Maybe the dining in experience is better with it's cool marble bar.
- Megan is the greatest server of all time, and Amy is an outstanding pastry chef at the sweetest place in town.
- Dosants. Must have. Enough said.
- Great spot! Hop bar !
- Get the dosants, you won't regret it!
- They are at a new location at 72 Shrewsbury Street next to Volturno and 7 Nana.
- Savory menu is only for dinner, desserts only for lunch!
- There are a lot of options to order!
- "Hot" chocolate dish was AMAZING. The decorating and music just oozes good taste. Can't wait to return.