Sweet Georgia's Juke Joint
Southern / Soul
- Great music and delicious food! Had the Cobb salad and highly recommend. Glad I stumbled upon this place!
- Bartender Kirby is full of energy and a real treat
- Wifi code: Juke@C42
- Yummy! Loved the Parmesan grits :)
- Fried chicken was amazing. Most of the other menu items werent available.
- The macaroni and cheese is wonderful comfort food!
- Great atmosphere, good food, & sweet tea!
- This place is ALWAYS so good! Fly through ATL to eat here! Fried chicken (drizzle is amazing) is AMAZING! Fried green tomatoes is delightful w sauce drizzle and fresh goat cheese. Punch amazing!
- Amazing food and excellent service. The fried chicken with fried green tomatoes is fabulous! Sauce on the chicken...I need a bottle! Goat cheese on tomatoes- superb! Love this place every single time!
- The fried chicken!
- Sooo good, there is great sweet sauce for the fried chicken. The grits are the creamiest/cheesiest thing Ive had in years. So delicious!
- Sit at the bar. Always lots of fun!
- Fried chicken was ok, burger was decent. Really busy so service was slow
- Sampler platter was good! Friendly service!
- Stopped here at Atlanta airport while waiting to board a flight to Nashville. Fabulous service and free refills on sweet tea. We had some starters to share and they were delicious (and huge!)
- You can't hear announcements or see a flight board. Beware the lousy classic rock music drowns everything out.
- Nice crunchy flakey fried chicken, Mac and cheese a little heavy on the cheese
- So service is very slow. BUT the food is SO good. I stopped by on a layover and had the Juke Joint Fried chicken With fried green tomatoes and mac + cheese. I now look forward to layovers in ATL.
- Shrimp and grits were aite but nothing too special.
- the nachos I ordered, are some of the best I've ever had. And the drinks are strong.