11:30am - 9:00pm
11:30am - 9:00pm
Lists & rankings
- Best BBQ ever! Hash & rice is awesome & the mustard sauce is SO good!
- Darn good Q, and the banns pudding is good also.
- The banana pudding is AWESOME.
- Everything is good here. It is in the middle of nowhere surrounded by fields. House looks old but the barbeque is excellent. The best around. You wont be disappointed.
- Dark meat, rice and hash, coleslaw, chicken, ribs, skins
- Awesome hole in the wall bbq. Smaller spread, but great quality. Dark meat, ribs, and banana pudding all standouts.
- Best BBQ in the USA
- Pulled pork and sides
- Simply the best! Pulled pork awesome!!
- Best Whole hog BBQ in the country!!!
- Check out Sweatmans BBQ as seen on No Reservations , Food Paradise
- Best bbq around, mustard sauce is great. You wont leave disappointed, or hungry
- Not very good. Way too much sauce and the mustard based sauce was too much. The drive was a little ridiculous and way too far. Service was about the only good thing there.
- Made our South's Best List! We recommend selecting from the more flavorful sauced dark-meat pan.
- Now takes credit cards. Also, you can call in your take-out orders 803-496-1227. AND they're online: www.sweatmansbbq.com
- Go hungry and try a little bit of everything!
- One time trip? And only 2 ribs per person but the price is the same.. This place is not long for this world.
- Only 1 trip allowed at the buffet now. Still the best bbq around but for the greatest value, it's probably better to get a take-out plate now instead of buffet.
- Cash only! There's also take-out around the side of the building.
- Rice & hash - there's none like it!