Swan by Rose and Sons
- Wonderful brisket on cornbread for brunch! Sweet, Spicy, Tender, Delicious!
- Burger. Fried rice.
- I like their weekend menu better. COD fish cake was satisfactory
- They'll text you when your table is ready. Brunch was delicious!
- Awesome brunch! Just go early to put down your name. The avocado toast with "sexy eggs" is delicious. Oh, and they have amazing spicy Caesars!
- The Brunch is exceptionally good and the waitstaff is very friendly and accommodating. Decent for kids as well.
- Hummus with eggs is cool
- Such a cozy spot for a Sunday Brunch. Coffee was ok but their bacon makes up for it.
- Awesome burger, and the Soma chocolate pudding reminded me of the one my mum used to make.
- Tongue and grits brunch
- So glad Rose and Sons took over this place! I carried the sesame snap peas around all night in a container and ate them as a snack at a bar later. That good.
- The Huevos Rancheros are a very good option for breakfast. Enjoyed the service. The music was Nice, and the place was nearly full.
- Great brunch. Try the quesadillas, the pancakes and the rosti.