Swan at the Globe
Restaurant, Bar, Pub
- If you can, get a table upstairs in the restaurant. Well worth it. Great food, lovely room, awesome views. (Don't have the pork belly though - not enough crispiness.)
- Be VERY careful here. Don't leave your bag unattended. I know 3 people who had their bags stolen inside the place. And they can't do anything about it. Careful!
- Nice view and nice food :P
- The crowds come and go depending on production times, but this is a really pleasant place. How tourist bars should be done.
- They don't serve real ale here at all. OK otherwise, though. :-(
- Surprisingly enjoyable place. Ate in bar area - comfortable & cozy. Would recommend
- Best Pimm's ever :)
- Atmosfer 10 numara !umarim yemeklerde gusel gelirrr
- Such an amazing view on the Thames and St Paul Cathedral, perfect for a late drink after visiting The Globe Theater next door
- What a surprise! Pop in for a drink or dinner, you'll be happy you did.
- Very helpful staff. Didnt like anything on the pre there menu so they moved us to the bar. They still remembered to mark the occasion!
- Good food but staff incredibly judgemental
- Given where it is you know what to expect. Nice spot but packed when the weather is nice.
- Fantastic location with amazing food and service. I had the lamb roast for a main and loved it! Also, the rhubarb crumble was awesome.
- Even though they had a rough start with the drinks (not that strong)and the starters ( good but nothing special) they hit it big with the mains. Try the lamb folks!
- The view is amazing, unfortunately the food not so much. Also its a little pricey
- Nice view, crap beer.
- Beautiful views on the restaurant floor, and attentive staff. Might want to ask for doubles for your cocktails -- the G&T and barrelled Negroni I tried were a bit watery given the price.
- Great view and atmosphere. The food was alright, nothing extraordinary but the location is totally worth it.