19740 Mission Blvd
Hayward, CA 94541
- The owner Jerry is really really nice. I love the prices of the food because its great quality for great price. The katsu Don is very good. So is super white tuna, Las Vegas roll &tempura ice cream.
- Salmon Kama is sooo good!
- The secret is out... And this wonderful little hole in the wall has been discovered... It's small and usually busy but the fish is fresh and reasonably priced...
- Small place with only a few tables. But decent and cheap! Not bad at all
- Be of my favorites in sf
- Got the dragon, golden gate, and bay island. The shrimp tempera tasted old and chewy, but everything else was decent.
- Quality sushi.....amazing! Plus it's reasonably priced. My new favorite place for sushi.
- The tempura is delicious
- I tried the Philadelphia salmon rolls they were great! I took it to go but if i would have stayed i would had tried the miso soup :)
- Salmon or hamachi Kama is excellent!
- Really good place and good food for a nice price. It is closed on Tuesdays
- Specialty Rolls are cheap and tasty here! And they provide great service too.
- Maximum capacity is 14 people so it's cozy!