- By far the best sushi in Dallas Texas.. Great service and not overly crowded..
- Downtown's sushi capital. Try the super white tuna!
- Love this Family!
- Try the tornado roll. It's like a sushi jalapeo popper!
- Was so good! The staff was so sweet, and the food was delicious!
- Really tasty rolls. I recommend.
- Sumo Roll is great!
- Get here before 10pm, off to the blues club for some Cajun!
- MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THIS WAS THE SUSHI YA THAT WAS HERE FIRST. This is not the one in the tunnel. This is not a sushi cafeteria. This is the real thing with made to order sushi.
- Service is super slow! Make sure you set aside some extra time if you go for lunch. Food is good though!
- The best place by far in Dallas to go get sushi!! Here's my favorite roll...Louisiana Roll (fried crawfish, avocado, and topped with spicy mayonnaise)
- Get the Louisiana Roll great for first time sushi eaters.
- Louisiana and spider rolls are great. Service is slow as molasses.
- The sunrise roll is to die for!!
- Shrimp tempura roll is so good!!
- Spider roll!