417 Washington St (at Winter St (Corner Mall))
Boston, MA 02108
- Yeah yeah it's the Corner Mall. Regardless, delicious!
- Cheap but good quality overall. Tried their tuna and salmon sushi and their seaweed salad
- It's totally food court sushi, but it's some of the better food court sushi I've had. And cheap!
- Pay an extra 50 cents to get more seaweed in your miso soup!
- Walked past this place countless times. First time here, sushi is AWESOME!
- Hella sketchy, but awesome sushi.
- Everything about this place looks totally sketchy, especially its location in the Corner Mall. But then you try the sushi and it's amazing. Highly recommended.
- This sketchy-seeming sushi counter has the best sushi in Downtown Crossing. and it's pretty cheap too.