Sushi Ta-ke (竹壽司)
12/F, Cubus, 1 Hoi Ping Rd
+852 2577 0611
- The fish are really fresh here. The chirashi was die-for!
- Lunch menu starts from HK$ 180. The premium sashimi platter is HK$ 280 and deluxe sashimi/sushi platter HK$320
- Great food, fatty tuna melts in your mouth
- Bit expensive but sashimi is delicious. Tuna sashimi and sushi melts in mouth. Shrimp sashimi is very interesting
- Lunch matsu omakase was delicious and great value, comparable to one michelin stars in the US. Preparations are straightforward but product is top quality. Toro literally melts in your mouth.
- Dinner can be relatively pricey, but the sashimi/sushi and other hot foods are of high quality. Service is great but can get a little noisy. Remember to book ahead!
- The sushi set lunch is worth the price!! I still enjoy Mori more but I would also go back to this place. Delicious. Uni not as good as Mori or Kishoku
- Very awesome place!!
- nice sushi but the restaurant is tiny. Call for reservation would be better
- Dishes are generally nice. Topnotch service, Sashimi here are great and fresh (Uni and fatty tuna are to die for!) Downside is small and loud, also very pricy, expect a thousand per person for dinner
- Best sushi I've had in HK. But that's not saying much. Doesn't live up to its sister restaurant Sushiko Honten in Tokyo
- Great atmosphere and food
- Sushi lunch set is relatively good value, especially if you sit at the bar and have it served to you piece by piece.
- The deluxe sushi lunch is just alright. Their service was not very well either. Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't go back for sure.
- A bit pricy but the quality and freshness of the fish unbelievable. Feels like being in Tokyo at the fish market