23 N Federal Hwy (Broward Ave)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- New Times Roll is the BEST thing on the menu... We aren't biased or anything....
- omg never again
- Best sushi in the whole county! Family owned and operated. Friendliest people ever!
- Definitely the freshest and cheapest sushi in town!
- For $5 I had a 6 piece jalapeo yellowtail roll, miso soup and homemade green tea... Unbeatable value for downtown
- The woman behind the counter taking orders might be the foulest human being I have ever had the displeasure of coming across. No thanks.
- Was delicious. ..I always love the sushi there..DELICIOUS sushi for a delicious price!!!!!!!.....
- Perfect, cheap, and hearing Japanese spoken in a sushi place is like music to my ears!
- Good sushi. Great price. Call ahead if you are clusterphobic.
- Shrimp tempura here is fantastic
- Amazing sushi! And the price is unbeatable!!!
- Really cheap sushi ! Freaking gold mine !
- Best take-away rolls ever
- Excellent service and the sushi the freshest you can find and almost forgot...the prices are awesome!
- A little Japanese-ran gem. The freshest sushi in town for the price.
- Quality Sushi @ an affordable price!
- Amazing sushi and pricing. 8piece KB roll and miso soup costs me 5.00
- Everything on the menu is amazing. Super fresh sushi. Excellent rolls. The staff are also super friendly and so welcoming.
- Love this place. Mom and Pop owned and I been coming here for years. Best Sushi in downtown FortLauderdale
- Rainbow Roll, New Times Roll, Boston Roll, Miso Soup