21 Yongkang Rd | 永康路21号 (ner Jiashan Rd | 近嘉善路)
+86 150 0082 0420
- Wifi ilovesushi
- Decent sushi at a good price, can't complain.
- Nope. (_`)
- If you judge a place by their wasabi then let's just say you could eat a spoonful of the wasabi here and barely cough.
- Chirashi was meager, and they served me Asahi 3 mo past expiry.
- The ginger pork lunch set, do not recommend. It's like the Chinese version of bacon (think thinly sliced hongshaorou- fat-meat-fat) stir fried w onions. Not appetizing at all.
- Cost effective and enjoyable set lunches from 35-48 kuai. They also deliver.
- Bland, over priced mediocre sushi
- Food not bad. Service not great.
- Good, fresh, reasonably priced sushi with a creative menu. Do yourself a favor and get the foie gras nigiri.
- Nice place where u can enjoy the silent even at weekend,suggest to try a summer roll it's pretty good
- Tartare roll. That's where it's at!
- Who the hell uses canned tuna for a spicy tuna roll? Apparently Sushi O.
- Wifi ilovesushio
- Food/ location/ decor all good but Why is the service here always soooo bad? The servers never ever pay attention to the tables out of their vision nor do they try....
- Service isn't as good as it used to be... But the food is still good.
- Excellent location, nice place, the service is a bit slow but the food is tasty and there's a LOT OF choice. Not extremely pricey at the end.(Check reviews, wechat: shanghai_hunter and facebook)
- Meh. Sushi and rolls are fine for the price. The rest of the menu, however, is very reminiscent of the food court in a suburban mall in North America.
- Yummy food!! Enoki beef and mushrooms...yummo!! Great happy hour time too!!!
- Perilla roll and spinach salad are fantastic