Sushi, Japanese, Lounge
11:30am - 10:00pm
11:30am - 10:30pm
11:30am - 11:00pm
11:30am - 11:00pm
11:30am - 11:30pm
12:00pm - 11:30pm
12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Worst sushi place in town. Save your money on crap sushi and go across the street to Wabi Sabi.
- Been to the Hoboken location also. Some of the best sushi around!
- Birds of paradise!!
- I'll also promote the Optimistic roll. It's like a party in my mouth. If you don't try it, the terrorists win.
- black bean fig sea bass is to die for
- New roll is being added to the regular menu. Lucky lemon roll. It's very good. Enjoy
- Fresh sushi love the vibe and atmosphere and the lounge music in the background. Good place for business meetings or a night out with your significant other. Friendly staff, very attentive and caring
- Make sure you go to see Jill at the bar!! She's beautiful, super nice and makes a mean martini!!
- The Chilean Sea Bass roll is ridiculous. Easily best food item. Ever.
- Lets talk about the food poisoning my bro got and the 3 days of non stop illness from this sushi place. coming from an avid sushi person I'd say veto and off the grid!
- Order Optimistic Rolls, one of the best dishes here...
- The Maui nachos are amazing.
- Thai chicken soup is spicy but so good! Optimistic roll was really good
- good edamame, creative offerings, attentive service, cool vibe
- Optimistic rolls + the vibe
- Above average sushi and a great atmosphere.
- The bartender Eric makes great drinks and very knowledge about the drinks . Warm atmosphere
- Fantastic. Can't wait to go back!
- Rock shrimp tempura really rocks. First thing to order
- Happy Hour starts at 3. $2 beer and $5 martini's. Also, half price appetizers. Service and atmosphere are good. They could use some windows in that place.