Sushi Kuu (壽司喰)
$ $ $
- Salmon lettuce wraps. Do not miss!
- Love the creative sushi rolls, must trys are the dragon roll and rainbow roll. Also the boiled black pork, amazing!
- Best sushi in Hong Kong! Pull up at the sushi bar for the freshest sashimi in town. Spicy Tuna roll is a personal fav.
- A little bit pricey but really good quality sushi. All the dishes here are excellent.
- My favorite sushi place in HK. Best omakase for price and value. Freshest ingredients. Never once been disappointed. Always leave stuffed & happy. Most fun at sushi bar to interact with chefs & owner.
- Pricy but so good!
- Bad service! Won't go there again!
- Their sashimi lunch set is super nice. It's about HKD 200. But don't go at night as it's very expensive
- Mukogawa-san helms this hip joint very well in LKF area, come and enjoy his excellent sashimi platter presentation.
- . . . .
- Excellent sushi
- Sashimi Salad is awesome.
- Undoubtedly one of the best places for sashimi in town!!
- Sushi for 2 is a good choice
- LOVE THIS PLACE, ONE OF MY FAV RESTOS - SEAFOOD IS ALWAYS FRESH & DELICIOUS, THE PRESENTATION IS CREATIVE, AND THE SERVICE IS CONSTANTLY SUPERB! *****
- Fresh sushi. Shrimp tempura roll was very yummy but expensive $120 for six pieces
- Convenient and delicious. Order the grilled blowfish starter!
- Try the broiled salmon lettuce wraps and the tofu salad - yumm!