Sushi Kappo Miyasaka (宮坂割烹)
$ $ $
397 Jalan Burma
Pulau Tikus, Pulau Pinang 10350
+60 4-226 6251
- Ordered the Eel Rice set, very authentic Japanese food. We compared to the Kappo in US which is on par with the standard of food here. Price is reasonable and atmosphere is quiet and intimate.
- The greatest Japanese's food I've eat before!i missed so much:/
- Healthy teriyaki chicken lunch set! The chicken meat is very tender and the side dishes are very unique compared to other Japanese restaurants. Two thumbs up
- Green tea ice cream super good. Come with kappo set.
- Authentic Japanese food, very yummy
- Salmon butter sauce, kappo set & kitsune udon. Thumbs up.
- All I can say is I will definitely come back again . Ambience is good , the obasang there is super friendly too !
- Authentic Japanese Restaurant
- Eel rice set
- Come here for the set lunch which is Rm19.80 nett. Theres a selection of pork, chicken and fish for the set lunch that is served with side dishes and free flow of green tea.
- Wonderful authentic Japanese cuisine. Loved the miso soup, fresh sashimi, unagi and perfectly fried tempura.
- This is the best Japanese food I've ever had in Penang. The taste is awesome especially the eel, served by Japan chef.
- Best Japanese restaurant, from environment, staffs and food and etc. ^^
- 4th visit , quality and satisfactory sashimi is fresh not frozen , the chef is a japanese . Arigatozaimasu!! Oishii des
- Superb... Dun miss it
- Standing outside before they start at 6pm. Waited until 6.45pm. Only they announce that they are closed for a private event.Greatly disappointed with their service.
- Rude service. We were asked to go away even though there were bar seat, with the reason kitchen is too busy
- Gem place...authentic japanese cuisine by