- Hands down the cleanest, friendliest and best tasting sushi I've had from a belt. Sam and Sara (owners) are awesome people and a great addition to Bothell businesses! Try the rainbow roll!
- Maybe I was here on an off day. Yuck! Fake crab in everything, tasted cheap. There are much better places in Thrashers Corner
- It's okay, but there are better, fresher sushi places close by.
- They have Ahi Poke (tuna poke) mmm!! Not exactly Hawaii standards but still yummy
- Seared salmon is tasty!
- Must try Poki Tuna
- Dynamite roll FTW!
- Sushi Hana is my favorite sushi place because its affordable and has the freshest, most delicious sushi of great variety, as well as sides such as poke, udon noodle, and even desserts.
- The mushroom with spicy mayo is amazing.
- the calamari is actually octopus. tasty with sriracha on the side
- the asparagus rolls are my total fave. I love the crunchy asparagus with the spicy mayo. om nom.
- Best prices for great conveyor belt sushi!
- Fernanda @ Lexus of Bellevue"In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves. Self-discipline with all of them came first."-Harry S. Truman
- If your are good with spicy+hot tasre. You must try ramen here.
- Get the tamago!
- I'm in love with their unagi-don, and seared salmon!
- For a cheap sushi place the seared salmon is delicious. The salmon nigiri is also yummy too!!
- The freshest sushi at a great price too!!
- The sunset roll is the best!
- Ask for seared salmon. It's great!