The Opposite House, Bldg 1, 11 Sanlitun Rd. (at Workers' Stadium Rd. N.)
北京市, 北京市 100027
+86 10 6410 5240
- Good Italian food in one of the most unique hotels in Beijing. The pizzas and pastas are good value and delicious. The wine selection is great and tempting to get more than one bottle.
- It's happeing !
- Wine, baby pig, green pea soup, tiramisu.
- I like it...
- Good wine selection...just tried the 2004 Brunello...very tasty
- Winner of all recent restaurant visits! Nice ambience, great staff, decent vegetarian choices. Staff will pay extra care for food allergies as well.
- Versace afternoon tea available but reservations during weekends are essential
- A little pricy but dishes were hit or miss. Seafood linguine was fantastic but shrimp + croquette tapas were bland.
- Cool place, food is good. But it is definitely over-priced. 1000 RMB for 2 people, no wine, no dessert... drinking water. You must be kidding me!!
- Best tomato mozzarella in town. Hands down.
- Foie gras. Remember it's illegal in CA!
- Excelente el "Veal con rissoto de trufra negra"!!!!
- Pizzas are big. Order one for two people.
- Wine is bottled poetry
- Giving tastes good at this 2012 www.ChiFanForCharity.org restaurant.
- Brunch was fabulous
- Disappointing pizza. Crust too soft. Bland tomato
- Great set Sunday BraIlian Jazz brunch!
- Great great place ! The most popular restaurant in Beijing ! It's happening every night !