Supper American Eatery
San Antonio, TX
- The new item on the menu. The trout!
- Brunch was amazing. The beignets, millionaire bacon, and poached egg were spot on.
- Some of our favorites were the asparagus with miso dressing, pumpkin and apple soup, as well as a kabocha cheesecake. I wouldn't go here if you're starving, but it's for the unique dishes.
- Really sandwiches: smoked salmon and grilled mushroom were delicious. Really good beer, especially the weizen
- I loved the Bronzino, service was great and the scene was chill.
- The beignets both savory and sweet were delicious. The quail was melt in your mouth. I sat at the bar and had some great drinks as well as good conversation from both of the excellent bartenders.
- Asparagus with miso mustard. Roasted cauliflower with lentils.
- Chef Brand at his best. Smaller portions.
- Short ribs delicious, ask for some side bread to make it even better!
- Very nice place for romantic dinner