102 E Main St
Emmaus, PA 18049
- This diner is superior.
- Great Food. Extremely Cheap. Great Staff except for 1 douchebag
- The lemon meringue pie is fantastic!
- Janelle is the best! Ask for her!
- The lunch specials Monday through Friday include soup and a beverage. 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Try the Spaghetti - And meatballs!
- Ingredients tasted like expired gorcery store giveouts. Soup and tea are excellent but entree was dry and very bland. Great prices and service though.
- Their Bloody Mary's are incredible and not bad $ in price.
- Ask for Danielle"waitress",she's the best ,detail oriented
- The patty melt is amazing
- The soups are great.
- Maybe the worst breakfast ever...both of us had to send back our food. Beware the eggs and home fries...stick w the pancakes or chose a better breakfast spot!
- Waitress is a ditz.
- Sit at the bar and talk to the best bartender ever, Jeanne.
- The clams casino is excellent.
- Get the bacon cheeseburger!
- Don't order the black diamond open face lunch special