Super Chinese Buffet
4125 N Harlem Ave (at W Forest Preserve Ave)
Norridge, IL 60706
- Sundays are madness here. Lots of parties, so come during the week if you can.
- Was surprised with a cashier. That lady was burping all the time. I don't mind, but don't they have somebody else for the front desk?
- The bubble tea is $3.50. Its pretty dope though
- You are eat cats and dogs....
- Great variety, hibachi station is good
- Really cool buffet with the freshest seafoood
- My parents love this place. Its flare for being cheesey is contradicted by their food. It is fine dining for all who just want to sit back and enjoy lots of food.
- We waited for like 15 minutes but No one appeared in the cashier station. Some Employees saw us but ignored man. Wth?
- I love this place. It's got different variety...
- Try the hot and sour soup....its about the only well prepared item there. Everything else is nasty! Stir fry station does not have fresh food
- Try the hibachi grill, your choice of meats & veggies grilled fresh! Delicious!
- This place was AWFUL. I will eat anything, and I wouldn't eat this. Cold, bland, and hurt my stomach. Even the coffee seemed off.
- Food is okay.. But ive had better.
- Nice variety of food. Its your own fault if you go away hungry.