Super 88 Market Food Connection
1 Brighton Ave (adj to Super 88 Market)
Allston, MA 02134
- Exert superhuman strength by opening the Brighton Ave side door. *flex*
- Some favorites from our review: Shanghai Meat Dumpling from Dim Sum Chef, chicken with broccoli & rice at Kantin Hong Kong Cuisine, and our favorite, the Masala Dhosa from J.M.P. Fine Indian Cuisine.
- Vietnamese sandwich at phoviets for under $4!
- Bahn mi sandwich for under $4! And it's great!
- The place to go in Boston if you're looking for quality asian food...they have it all: korean, chinese, japanese, thai, indian--there's something for everyone!
- The new renovations look great! Everything feels much cleaner.
- Don't miss the fried chicken place
- I'm from Singapore and I find the serving here way too huge, so for those small eaters, you might wanna share your meal? Vietnamese chicken soup is rather basic, but warms me up and clear my headache!
- Theres so many amazing option and the bubnle tea
- Get cash if you want bubble tea at Lollicup, the ATM charges you 3 bucks to withdraw.
- Have a meal at JMP, finish off with some taro bubble tea..
- Three delight is the shit!
- Great food court. Vietnamese Pho and Spicy Pot (
- All the Asian foods
- A hidden gem - not only a big Asian grocery store, but a food court full of all kinds of Asian kitchens. Order anywhere, and pick any table.
- Hungover? Me, too.
- Korean food here is great!! Highly recommended!!
- The dim-sum place is excellent, but they are cash only :-(
- Order one item from each vendor, it is a great faux Smrgsbord
- Delicious Taro bubble tea, the three delights and the Vietnamese spare ribs