The Sunset Tiki Bar
Seafood, BBQ, Bar
$ $ $
- Too cold...a high bartender. ..and No Shots....wtf
- Kicked out because I took the ice out of my drink... I wish I was kidding. This places sucks, and the staff was rude. Don't bother
- No Shots here!
- Service sucks and food is under cooked!
- Asshole bouncers
- Great fun and food for families and young adults.
- Fun atmosphere but overpriced!
- Great place for a company outing! Don't miss the beers on tap - better then the cocktails.
- Wear flip flops and bring your wallet!
- Saturday ~ July 20th ~ 8:30-11:30 PM ~ Free NOT THEM Beach Pary at The Sunset Tiki Bar ~ Facebook Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/events/493409750729173
- No shots served so pre game before :)
- Kate R. must have gone to the old Tiki hut in Littleton, the Sunset Tiki Bar is open and hopping with dancing and drinking!
- The Lobster Roll is amazing.
- Go to the Tiki Bar from Thursday - Saturday, and you'll get to watch a live band until 10:00, followed by a DJ into late-night. Karaoke Tuesdays, LobsterFest Thursdays, Tiki BBQ Saturdays. Fantastiki!
- Go to the Sunset Tiki Bar and play a game of horseshoes. You'll do better with a Red Stripe in your free hand. Land 4 ladderballs on the top wrung and I'll buy you a Red Stripe!