Sunset Grille & Raw Bar
7 Knights Key Blvd (at Mile Marker 47)
Marathon, FL 33050
- Eat here and leave me a tip :)
- On the north side of the 7 mile bridge. Bring a towel for the pool
- Cheap drinks heavy pours,.cheers!
- Bring a swimsuit - they have an Oceanside pool!
- Stopped on the way back from key west for a corona looking at the sunset...amazing, live music and breathtaking view
- Lots of riffraff at the pool on Sundays.
- Why is there sushi here? And why are people eating it with a fork?
- Holy cow who knew this was hidden off of route 1? A bar a pool a tiki hut
- Sunday Funday. Always good times.
- Doesn't have a sunset per se, but the location couldn't be better.
- We had great happy hour so back for dinner. Dog friendly too.
- Great place to watch sunset and the 7miles bridge, delicious seafood, nice staff, relaxing atmosphere. Be ready to spend about 60 dollars per 2.
- Tourist trap, food was just ok , but happy hour was good ! Won't go out of my way to go back !
- We always stop here for lunch on our way down to Key West....it sets the mood and relaxes us for "island time"
- Best view in the middle keys. Located right at the base of the 7-mile bridge. Open air dining with great food and a variety of drinks.
- Nice Terrace with a great view. The menu is quite big and everyone should find a tasty thing to eat.
- !!! , !!!!
- Stay away from the Key Lime Pie. But Frankly. My Dear, Our waiter - fRANK - was Great!
- Try the ribs better then Porky's