- Very nice staff. Great family friendly place.
- Great Chicken Rosalini Soup!
- Get many pie options. They are ALL brilliant. Pictured: peanut butter pie, raspberry lemonade pie, and caramel apple.
- Great place to eat and nice family that run the place
- The spinach pie with a small greek salad is very good here. Also the chicken soup is good.
- Best omlette in Clearwater
- You cannot go wrong here. I had a killer tuna melt on the most delicious and beautiful rye bread Ive ever eaten. MAKE SURE YOU GET PIE!!! Best pies in the world. I always take a couple slices home:)
- So far everything
- Breakfast is the best. Excellent restaurant Team. Prices $ The parking lot always looks full. The wait time is about 1 minuet.
- Breakfast was incredible. Large amount of food for an excellent price. Nothing fancy, just good home cooked food.
- The coconut shrimp was excellent and the key lime pie was very good. The server could have been a little more friendly.
- The best home cooking in the Area.
- Great food
- Waitress was having a bad day and took it out on us but food was very good. Best key lime pie in Clearwater - best pies, period!
- The salted caramel pie, with pretzel bits on top, is amazing.
- The key lime pie was rated #1 in the US this year. I bought one today and the award is well deserved. Get some!
- Key lime pie is superb!
- Great lunch, can't wait to try Breffus!
- Stuffed flounder is great!
- Always awesome service, every time!