Sun's Organic Tea Shop
Chinese, Tea Room
79 Bayard St (btwn Mott & Mulberry St)
New York, NY 10013
- The well-stocked shelves boast more than a thousand jarred loose-leaf teas from around the world. The house-made herbal blends are a standout, in exotic flavors like holy basil and bilberry.
- Order the organic tea bubble tea! Freeze dried fruit yummy :)
- try the super secret "new" Chinatown bubble tea
- Excellent tea selection!
- Tremendous selection of herbals and blends. Ask for recommendation. Don't touch anything!
- My favorite tea shop in NYC right now. And that's saying a lot
- "Ive come here before and asked for custom blends, and she mixes them by hand for you. Its a bit of zen tucked away in New Yorks otherwise raucous Chinatown." -Sougwen Chung,artist
- Comprar Horney go Weeds!
- This is a really cool shop if you're into loose leaf teas and herbal remedies.
- Incredible selection of teas at an affordable price. Look but don't touch.
- Tea lovers paradise! So much to choose from. Store smells amazing.
- Respect the rules: don't touch the jars and don't break out your camera, and eventually you'll win the favor of the tea goddess herself.
- A good source for quality Chinese and Taiwanese teas, with plenty of rare herbs and spices, too.
- Lorna is great at listening to your health concerns and providing remedies with her organic tea.
- Try the "snow white" tea
- Ask for the cayenne pepper tea, but be careful.
- SOY MILK bubble tea!!! eureka!
- The tea selection is huge... And the bubble tea is amazing.
- The Sun's Bubble Tea is refreshing!
- Amazing teas, all organic. Fresh bubble tea made here as well, try some! Very peaceful atmosphere, great owner.