Sungai Ara Food Court 新港美食中心
Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
- Pickle vege with yam rice.... please dun order. Yam rice no yam.... the taste like dark soy sauce mix with overnight rice.
- Maybe it's just quite new. There are insufficient waiters. Poor system. And crowded.
- Thai food , Indian food , Hokkien Mee and Mee Udang is good here
- food has improved since open, but the waiter face could be more friendlier
- Thai food cooking sipek slow. But portion big big.
- Rojak very big portion although ordered a small size.
- Love the sour & spicy fish noodle soup. Super Yummy...
- Lack of parking space. The exit road at the side of the food court is narrow and dangerous to get through smoothly if one park their vehicle at the back near the wet market. Toilets smelly.
- Pork knuckle of Chinese traditional food is nice
- Food from the Chinese Traditional Herbal Soup stall is delicious - ramen, dumpling..
- The Thai food stall is good, large portion. My personal favorite is the Petai Fried rice and the roasted pork fried rice
- The pork ribs noodle and herbal soup is wonderful
- Lots of choices available, and the fish head bee hoon is giving huge portion.
- Chinese traditional herbal soup the best
- The bak kut teh stall so far OK.
- the china stall is quite good. I like their ramen, dumpling and soupie! do try it out
- A lot of food to choose
- Try the canned stew pork noodle.They use 1 full canned and remember to try instant noodle instead of yellow noodle.The dumpling ramen from the China stall is pretty good too.Nice food court
- Bak kut teh not nice.
- Sheng Noodle. Not tasty.