Coffee Shop, Café
48-G, Jalan Kampong Gajah, Seksyen 2 (Taman Bagan Jermal)
Butterworth, Pulau Pinang 12300
+60 12-555 8862
- Good service and lunch set delicious!
- Best coffee shop to chill in Butterworth!
- Best frappe mocha in town!!
- Very subtle place located around the corner beside the Butterworth Court. Very zen cause the place has not much distractions. Ample parking. Try their finger foods. Some are really yummy.
- Nasik lemak sedap!!!
- A peaceful place to chillax, with a cuppa hot caramel or almond milk & muffin. Free wifi! #perfectsupper
- Such a very gud evening here
- Nasi Lemak!! Muz TRY!!
- The original The Usual.
- Affordable price and extensive menu. They have mille crepe cakes here also.
- Good food, nice environment, plenty of parking lots
- Mint chocolate the best
- best chocolate cream chips.
- Awesome food at very reasonable price. Worth to try..
- My and I have tried chicken chop with thai style, black mint, jasmine tea and chocolate obession, it is really fanstatic plus the crew is very caring and friendly. Good credits to #sundayscoffee.
- Chicken Chop was good. Set included caf latte and salad. Totally worth it. Unfortunately chicken pie was not... Friendly staff too
- Wifi password - ilovesunday1
- Quiet environment
- Nice!!! Love the chicken chop