Sumo Japanese Steaks & Sushi
301 N Spence Ave
Goldsboro, NC 27534
- Try the Hikari Special Roll. It's exclusive and incredibly tasty.
- Spicy Tuna Roll. Lunch special is a good deal!!
- Sit at the sushi bar!!!:)
- The food is good. BUT the service is terrible. I was served a meal without the rice I ordered. My salad and meal were served together! The manager refused to come to my table to make things right!
- Shawn is the best server, ask for his table.
- Sushi, Lunch Specials
- Best japanese restaurant in town!
- Bad service.
- Subpar service/atmosphere. The waitress forgot to bring one of our party member's drinks, forgot the soup and salad, and forgot the steamed rice. It was also 81 degrees and chairs/menus were sticky.
- Get Taylor for a waitress! She's so bubbly and nice!
- Ask for Shawn as your server....
- Great food, but a bit pricey. If you're looking for a simple but good Japanese lunch or dinner...head around the corner to the sister restaurant, Ninja Express!!! Prices are awesome. Same cooks too!!!
- Great food,
- Great food
- Sumo has some great lunch specials! A whole lot of good food for a good price!!
- Don't come on Sunday! Dinner prices all day with no show. Also, the portions are super small compared to other Japanese places. Won't be going back.
- Try the "Atomic Roll" if you like spicy sushi rolls. It is the perfect blend of spicy with a little sweet.
- Closed. Check out Jays Kitchen across the street. The owners of Sumo moved and upgraded.