Summer Salts Café
$ $ $
33548 Market Place at Sea Colony
Bethany Beach, DE 19930
- The cream of crab soup was heavy but good. Mostly a bar food place.
- I had the chipped beef it was pretty good and cheap. Not alot of flavor but you get alot of food for your money.
- Delicious nachos! Really nice owners.
- Try the Eggrolls with sour cream Sriracha
- We ate here 2x this winter. First time we had prime rib and a strip steak. Fantastic! Great cream of crab soup. 2nd time we had the special chicken and dumplings, no dumplings but noodles.
- Had a great filet. Asked for medium and it came out perfect. Great sear on it too. Need to take the wife here on Tuesday nights for the Chicken & Dumplings special.
- Fun spot. Monday nights have a good crowd.