Summer Palace (夏宫)
Chinese, Dim Sum
1218 M Yan'an M Rd (3/F Jing'an Shangri-la Hotel)
+86 21 2203 8889
- Chinese soup was awesome!
- The dim sum experience here is as good as it gets in shanghai. Great ambience. Could get busy at times. But their flour rolls and spring rolls and their cooked seafood and meat dishes are great too
- Disappointing experience. Seated in what seamed a temporary small room away from the restaurant. Menu was a single copy sheet with small selection. Food was bland and rather tasteless.
- Love the dimsum here
- Turn left when you pass the reception of Summer place. This area offers special discounts on your favorite dim sum dishes such as shrimp dumplings and shaomai without compromising in taste.
- lower your expectation as service is very far from what a 5 star restaurant hotel should be
- The har gau are elegant and the wrapper is thin, not like what a previous tipster said.
- Very nice place, good ambience, good food and good service....and the price is acceptable ...
- Good intricate dim sums. Light and not greasy! My only complain is that the wrappings for har gau(steamed shrimp dumplings) are too thick and chewy. I recommend the scallop puff. Special and intricate