- Amazing sushi and fresh fish. Try the Toro-Hamachi, melts in your mouth. Good place for a date, cosy japanese style.
- Try the Hamachi Kama: its deliciously unique!
- YES. Nice authentic Japanese. Get some noodles, a couple of yakitori skewers per person, a sushi combo, and a beer... And it's $35 per person! Great find
- Spicy scallop roll
- Not a lot of options and beers are $6 its kinda pricey
- Fresh and premium ingredients. The chicken heart was delish, so was the Fox roll.
- Poca apoyo recibimos en en la eleccion de los alimentos. Y resulto malo. Sopa sin chiste. Arroz.con res.peor aun. No regresaria: caro por lo que sirven.
- Very good Barcelona and plum vine
- Grilled squid is outstanding!
- Tuna avocado salad and Heat roll
- Wasabi shumai mm!
- Autntica comida japonesa. Buensimos los rollos y el yakiudon
- The Yakiudon is amazing, as well as the Brickell Maki roll!
- Ottimo e pulitissimo!!
- I can't no wait to go back nuf said
- Came by for a late night bite & was sad to learn ownership changed on Monday and the entire menu has changed. Unfortunate, this was a solid place with great food - Chef Jeffrey where'd you go?!
- Awesome experience
- Top dishes: Quail Egg, Gyoza, Charsiu Pork
- Very very Chinese, not what we're used to but delicious. Good experience over all
- Try the Bacon Wrapped Quail Eggs it's my favorite item on the menu! Also ask for the plum wine - you won't be disappointed! Enjoy!