G/F, 8 Glenealy
+852 2147 9191
- Lebanese spot tucked away a bit - worth ducking into here. Great middle eastern food and decent wines. Perfect for a small group dinner or a date!
- The hummus here is very good. Also try the chicken mograbieh.
- Chicken liver, lamb kafta, hummus, eggplant casserole and falafel are yummy!
- It is very nice food good taste and fresh, also the atmosphere, I recommend kofta with rice and kibba and taboula also hummos it s the best and their service is really professional
- Try their chicken shawrma! Best middle eastern food in Hong Kong
- All mezes are awesome!! Meat is good. The only thing that can be better is arak. It needs more arak less ice
- Great food, a bit out of the way which is why prices are reasonable and food and service is great
- Good shisha. Tasty lebanese food and great chill atmosphere.
- Very good shisha. Tasty lebanese food and great chill atmosphere. Good choice of music. Keen staff. Ask for Ali.
- Lovely restaurant, nice vibe. Food is good too, hummus, salad, prawns! Very impressed with it all, hopefully be back again
- Hummus is good, nice ambience and service. A bit pricey.
- I had dinner with my family there last night. It was good and the atmosphere is chill. The prices are a bit high but nothing out of the ordinary for Hong Kong.
- I loved everything about this place the food the staff .. highly recommended
- Excellent food and the service was warm n friendly. They get my
- Great vibe! It's so perfectly hidden almost don't want to share this place! Lovely quiet environment even on a Friday night (quiet but not to day dead, just respectfully chill). Perfect for a date.
- I really enjoyed this place. Nice food and service I'd definitely go back again
- Humus, Tabouleh, Kibbeh, Kafta, Fatoush - all excellent...one of the best there is. Washed down with the superb Chateau Musar 1999, it was as near to perfect as you could be. I was born in Lebanon...
- Chicken was perfect and hummus amazing 5 star experience
- Tasty Middle Eastern food in a cozy, romantic atmosphere.
- Amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing place really worth every dollar