Sukishi Japanese Sukiyaki & Sushi Buffet
IOI Mall (Third Floor)
Puchong Batu Dua Belas, Selangor 47100
- WiFi ID: kkndb@unifi WiFi Pass: 11393788
- Free flow of beef
- Unlimited flow of pork slices keep them coming
- Food quality is quite good and more than made up for the limited variety.
- not bad la... haha
- Good selection of 5 type of meat and wide choice of vegetables. They serve sushi too and freeflow icecream. Good enough for the price they charged.
- Ordered minced meat on the weekend.
- Non-halal hot pot,serves unlimited pork, beef,lamb and chicken with choices of 2 fr shabu2,sukiyaki,Kimchi soup base. Clean,comfortable environment. But, if you are a seafood lover, then don't bother.
- The pork is the best!! Go during lunch hour. 10 bucks cheaper.
- Good quality ingredients. Tasty sauces
- Free flow of pork, beef, lamb and chicken. The soups are different from our usual Chinese steamboat. Delicious!
- Affordable pricing and good food. 5/5stars
- Famous for unlimited beef, chicken, pork slices.
- I'm a repeating customer. Enough said.
- No wifi. Previous wifi is expired.
- Sweet sauce half boiled egg with pork
- Must try their pork slice and beef slice
- Prefer here than Sukiya! It's definitely worth for who can't eat beef cause pork is serve! Their service is good!
- Never come again... Too expensive for things they serve
- Don't bother ordering the lamb. Tears off easily and does not have much taste. Pork is worth it. Green tea ice cream does not have much taste. More like vanilla ice cream with sprite taste.